Trash and Recycling Operator
Garbage and recycling in the district is conducted by Texas Pride Disposal.
Trash pickup is Tuesday and Friday of each week, recycling is picked up each Tuesday. Please put trash cans and recycling containers curbside by 7:00 AM on pickup days.
Texas Pride Disposal web site is: http://www.texaspridedisposal.com
The customer service phone number is (281) 342-8178.
Texas Pride Disposal observes four holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
In the event that your service day falls on a holiday, collection will roll to the next scheduled collection day. Please visit Texas Pride Disposal’s website for details on holiday collections.
- For residents of Chesterfield Sec. 1, Texas Pride Disposal will provide backdoor service of household waste and up to six bags of yard waste. Bagged yard waste should be placed at garage or side-yard gate next to household waste.
- For residents of all other communities within the District, Texas Pride Disposal will provide curbside service of household waste.
- For ALL COMMUNITIES, heavy trash will be collected curbside on any service day. Yard waste will also be collected curbside on any service day in bags or cans. Branches may be placed unbundled in separate 3’ x 3’ x 3’ piles.
Items Excluded from Regular Collection
Texas Pride Disposal cannot collect the following items:
- liquids paints
Please contact Texas Pride Disposal to discuss solutions for properly disposing of these items.
Service Days and Hours
Collection every Tuesday. Have your recyclables curbside by 7:00 a.m.
Place all your recyclables in the bin provided by Texas Pride Disposal. Additional or overflow material may be placed in old recycling bins, bags, boxes, or containers clearly labeled RECYCLE. Additional recycling bins can be purchased from Texas Pride Disposal for $12.00 + tax.
- Paper: Newspaper, junk mail, magazines, envelopes, catalogs, file folders, computer paper, construction paper, gift wrap, grocery bags, soda/beer boxes, shoe boxes, cardboard boxes, egg cartons, phone books, paper towel rolls, & wax-board containers
- Plastics: Plastics #1-#7 excluding Styrofoam. Includes jugs, bottles, bags, containers, and clean kitchenware
- Metals: Aluminum and tin cans (soda, juice, canned food, etc.), aluminum foil, pie trays, metal jar lids, pots and pans, & light scrap
- Glass: Glass bottles (beer, wine, soda, etc.) and jars
The following items are commonly mistaken as recyclable. Please place them in your garbage:
- air filters
- soiled pizza boxes
- used paper towels
- light bulbs