District Financial Information
- Board of Director Contact Information
- Budget – 2019 to 2020
- Orders Setting Tax Rate
- Property Tax Revenue Budgeted for Debt Service- 9/30/2018: $518,000
- Property Tax Revenue Budgeted for Debt Service- 9/30/2019: $617,298
- Property Tax Revenue Budgeted for Debt Service- 9/30/2020: $612,825
Harris County Engineering Department – HazMobile Events
Harris County conducts HazMobile events for the collection of hazardous household waste (HHW) each year in other areas of the County. The events are typically held during the spring and fall seasons, and are free to all residents of Harris County.
Residents may bring household quantities of paint products, pesticides, fertilizers, motor oil, gasoline, pool chemicals, household cleaners, aerosols, and batteries.
The HazMobile is limited to the amount of waste it can transport. Residents will be received on a “first come – first served” basis until the capacity limit has been met.
Items NOT accepted: business waste, electronics, tires, medical waste, ammunition, explosives, compressed gas cylinders, washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, photocopy machines, microwaves, or smoke detectors are NOT accepted at these events.
For HazMobile event information, click here, go to the Collection Day Calendar on the home page and look for the dates listed as HazMobile.
United States Water Resources
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- American Water Resources Association (AWRA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- EPA Office of Wetlands, Oceans, and Watersheds
- Groundwater Foundation
- National Climate Data Center (NCDC)National Geodedic Survey (NGS)
- National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Science Advisory Board (SAB)
- U.S. Geological Survey
Texas Water Resources
- Association of Water Board Directors – Texas (AWBD)
- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- Fort Bend & Harris-Galveston Coastal Subsidence Districts
- Resource Action Programs
- Texas General Land Office (GLO)
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Natural Resources Information System (TNRIS)
- Texas Parks and Wildlife
- Texas Rural Water Association
- Texas State Government -Texas Water Code
- Texas Water Conservation Association (TWCA)
- Texas Water Development Board
- Texas Water Resource Institute
- Texas Water Utility Association
- Texas Wetland Information Network