Annual Financial Reports
Annual reports of certain financial information (Local Government Debt Reporting) may be accessed at https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/transparency/local/hb1378.
Board Meetings and Documents
Board of Directors
- Morgan Stagg, President
- Michael Chittwood, Vice-President
- Stephen Talecki, Assistant Vice-President
- Virginia Lester, Secretary
- Tony Garza, Assistant Secretary
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
District Contact Information
Cornerstones Municipal Utility District
c/o Young & Brooks
10000 Memorial Drive, Ste 260
Houston, Texas 77024
The District’s E-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elections – Bonds
The District does not currently have a pending bond election.
Elections – Directors
The next election for Cornerstones Municipal Utility District will be held on May 2, 2020.
Director candidacy filing requirements and deadlines are as follows:
To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, email, fax or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf
- First day to file for place on the general election ballot is the 30th day before the last day to file.
- Last day and deadline to file for place on the general election ballot is the 78th day before the date of the election, by 5:00 p.m.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, email, fax or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-11f.pdf
- The last day and deadline to file a declaration of write-in candidacy for the general election is the 74th day before the date of the election, by 5:00 p.m.
The location(s) of the election will be posted upon determination.
Energy Consumption Reports
Landowner Bill of Rights
Public Information Requests
To request public information, please direct your request to email@example.com or mail or hand deliver your request to Cornerstones Municipal Utility District, c/o Young & Brooks, 10000 Memorial Drive, Ste 260, Houston, Texas 77024.